The Freedom Factory®.
A leaner, lighter, simpler way of doing business.
Run your business on today’s best web applications and enjoy a leaner, lighter, simpler way of doing business with more freedom – freedom to grow, freedom to focus on the things that really matter in your business.
The scarcest resource in any small business is time. You and your team only have so many hours in each day to accomplish your goals. And it’s very easy to get bogged down dealing with issues that don’t move you any closer to where you want to be.
If you’re dealing with outdated systems that haven’t kept up with the way your business works, or dealing with general computer problems like breakdowns, viruses and slowness, it’s drag on your business growth and profit.
Most small businesses face three big problems related to IT:
- Their IT systems haven’t kept up with the way their business works today.
More and more, their teams aren’t always in the office. They need to be productive when they aren’t at their desks, but they are tied to the office because all their data is on the server. They need access to all their data regardless of whether they are on a computer, smartphone or tablet. They need to have the option to be in touch whether they are at their desk, at a client’s office or at the beach. They are pinned down and locked in by old technology and decisions.
- Their computer equipment is old, malfunctioning or doesn’t suit their needs anymore, but it’s difficult and expensive to make a change. Money has already been spent and they need to get a return on their investment. The process of moving to new systems could take weeks, and will definitely include a significant up-front cost. Even when the business is growing, infrastructure costs can increase as quickly as revenue growth, leaving them doing more work for the same amount of profit.
- Their IT systems break, and IT support is a hassle and a distraction that keeps them from truly important work. They have servers and software that need to be repaired, maintained and backed up. IT problems pull staff from their regular jobs and prevent them from making forward progress, or money has to be spent hiring expensive IT staff and contractors to do menial work that doesn’t drive the business.
FeatherShark’s Freedom Factory™ Program is built for businesses that want to eliminate those issues.
The Freedom Factory approach is based on 3 principles:
- Run your business on web-based applications rather than traditional PC and server-based software. Most businesses can now purchase the applications they need over the web. With those applications you’ll have mobile access from anywhere and on any device. And since there’s nothing to upgrade, you’ll always be on the latest version.
- Eliminate as much IT equipment as possible. If you have less equipment in your business, there is less to purchase, less to maintain and less to secure. Many of our Freedom Factory™ clients have only a firewall and laptop and desktop computers in their offices.
- Eliminate IT support duties from your team and focus on the activities that directly help you achieve your goals.
As a Freedom Factory Program member, we help you start working in the cloud. Your staff will have access to all their data and applications anywhere they have internet access, so they can work from home, on business trips, even in the field from any device.
You’ll get things done faster – bringing on new employees, adding more storage, or changing your phone system configuration can all be done in minutes through a simple web interface. And you’ll only pay for the services you use, giving you lower and more predictable costs.
Want to learn more?
Get a Free Consultation