Cloud VoIP Phone System
A new way to think about your phone system.
The future is here. Are you?
The communications industry is undergoing unprecedented technological innovation. Cloud software continues to flip the industry on its head, enabling explosive growth through a business model that allows companies like yours to utilize high-value software and services like Hosted PBX and VoIP, SIP Trunking, Unified Communications, and much more.
A complete, all-inclusive phone system with the latest capabilities and none of the headaches of traditional systems:
Hosted PBX and VoIP
- Attended transfer
- Auto attendant answering
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Barge, Listen Live, and Whisper
- Burstable Virtual Call Paths
- Busy Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold
- Call Park
- Call Queues
- Call Recording
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting Indicatory
- Caller ID and Caller ID Blocking
- Unique phone number for each extension (DID)
- Find me/Follow Me
- Ring Groups
- Speed Dial
- Voicemail to Email
- Keep your existing phone numbers
- Toll Free numbers
- Vanity numbers
- E911 support
- Mobile office extensions
- Cloud extensions
- Support for Softphones on computers and mobile devices
- Conference bridges
- 3-way conference call
With Freedom Factory®
As member of our Freedom Factory® program, FeatherShark will set up your phone system and maintain it. For simple, everyday tasks, we’ll show you how to take care of it on the web. For more complex things, or if you’re just too busy to handle it, we’ll take it off your plate so you can get back to business. You don’t pay extra when you need help – it’s all included.
Your Freedom Factory® installation includes:
- Complete setup and configuration of your FeatherShark phone system including auto-receptionist, hours of operation, answering/routing rules and dial-by-name directory.
- Script and record all necessary greeting including night greeting, user greetings, call screening, connect prompts and voicemails.
- Install and configure desk phones
- Port number from existing providers
- Configure network equiment
- Provide training for all users
Want More Info?
Get a Free Consultation